Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

shoud lunch time be band


sh

I strongly believe that lunchtime should not be band these are my 3 reasons .make friends and our brains need a rest. We get hungry.

If we don't eat we will get hungry. We need to eat or we will not learn properly and we won’t be healthy because we won’t be eating a healthy lunch. For example if i don’t eat i will not concentrate on my work.

My second reason is we make friends at lunchtime. Would you rather be lonely or have lots of friends? If there was no lunchtime we will not have friends or be happy. For example we will not have fun.

Brains need rest. We will complain. I don’t want to learn all day. For example we will not be happy.

I think that lunchtime should not be banned because we need to give our brains a rest and make friends and we will get hungry if we don’t have lunchtime.

By Taine
r has been eating a lot of grass and now the lion wants to eat the the fat deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment